Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,465 (3,853,916 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)