Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,824 (RD$ 18,856) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (34 minutes ago)