Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,491 (RD$ 4,734) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,900 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)