Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,100 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,449 (RD$ 4,167) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)