Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11468 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,595 (380,157 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)