Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11004 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,952 (181,325 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)