Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,418 (1,138,202 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)