Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,715 (13,979 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)