Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,446 (Rp 7,680,703) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)