Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,704 (Rp 25,910,052) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)