Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,736 (Rp 26,090,111) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)