Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,898 (722TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)