Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.348 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,923 (1,030TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (34 minutes ago)