Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.070 INR / BND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,363 (B$382) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)