Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.768 INR / BND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,042 (B$378) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)