Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / BND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,731 (B$888) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)