Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.653 INR / BND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,861 (B$962) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)