Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.171 INR / BND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,747 (B$482) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)