Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00507 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,949 (Rp 3,932,543) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)