Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,629 (Rp 3,328,640) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)