Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,593 (Rp 6,382,159) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)