Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11550 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,309 (374,963 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)