Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,396 (203,385 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (22 minutes ago)