Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11960 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,187 (377,826 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)