Cost of living comparison between Baltimore, Maryland, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,030 ($404) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)