Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,705 (R$ 8,627) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨148,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)