Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,960 (R$ 1,706) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)