Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,081 (R$ 956) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)