Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.450 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,102 (AU$566) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)