Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.576 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,224 (AU$373) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (13 minutes ago)