Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.055 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,860 (AU$918) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)