Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,761 (1,414TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)