Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,598 (585TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (40 minutes ago)