Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,410 (Rp 5,144,412) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)