Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.617 INR / AZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,872 (405 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (36 minutes ago)