Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,256 (1,755 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)