Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,827 (ARS $4,174) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)