Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨31,984 (₨51,871) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)