Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,747 (Php15,670) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)