Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,211 (Php25,804) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)