Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,314 (Php16,001) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)