Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,367 (385,384 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)