Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05594 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨247,078 (4,417,097 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨209,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)