Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05502 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,983 (672,206 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)