Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,434 (€233) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)