Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,235 (€234) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)