Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,729 (€512) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)