Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,328 (Php12,577) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)