Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,712 (Php10,575) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)