Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,137 (8,468 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)