Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.961 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,704 (19,225 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (41 minutes ago)