Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨35,497 (2,163TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)