Cost of living comparison between Aydin, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.348 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,926 (978TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)