Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.699 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,768 (S/. 327) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)