Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,057 (€617) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)