Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,363 (€1,540) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)