Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,219 ($422) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)