Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,575 (€3,328) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)