Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,931 (€304) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)