Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.523 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,428 (NZ$1,065) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)