Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.802 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,807 (NZ$693) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)