Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20761 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,964 (72,078 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)