Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,920 ($372) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)