Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,400 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,711 (€488) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (34 minutes ago)