Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,859 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,955 (€273) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)