Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,888 (E£ 8,367) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)