Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,963 (E£ 4,700) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)