Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.194 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,121 (E£ 3,367) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)