Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.690 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,690 (E£ 7,505) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)