Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,753 (E£ 3,835) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)