Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01200 INR / PYG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,432 (5,784,033 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)