Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,301 (руб 30,152) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)