Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20029 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,716 (702,568 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨136,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)