Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,250 (87,722 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)