Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20639 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,434 (69,935 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (42 minutes ago)