Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20508 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,656 (86,094 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)