Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 INR / ERN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,406 (Nakfa6,967) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)