Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.256 INR / ERN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,874 (Nakfa10,543) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)