Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.818 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,545 (14,536 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨207,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (44 minutes ago)