Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.586 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,112 (2,427 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)