Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.025 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,136 (2,504 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)