Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.053 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,498 (1,181 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)