Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.831 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,269 (770 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)