Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,520 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)