Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,368 (¥80,379) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)