Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02911 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,605 (5,035,966 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)