Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,699 (COL$5,434,010) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨120,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)