Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,821 (COL$1,536,674) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)