Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨82,525 (руб 77,258) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)