Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,528 (руб 17,854) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)