Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,733 (CH$197,476) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)