Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09963 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,333 (CH$394,810) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)