Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,831 (CH$155,857) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)