Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,728 (€3,382) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)