Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.745 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,492 (S/. 1,595) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (43 minutes ago)