Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,935 (S/. 905) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)