Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.850 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,269 (S/. 1,777) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)