Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,919 (805,659 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)