Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,566 (1,019,268 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)