Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05613 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,508 (6,814,363 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨313,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)