Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,412 (342,437 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)